Natural Bristle fibre is obtained from natural coconut husks and they are long. Coconut husks are retted – soaked in water to soften – in tanks of water for months. These husks are crushed carefully with the help of machines to obtain stiff long bristles. Long bristles are an outcome of a milling process, Obtained in this manner they are cleaned and dried afterwards.
Bristle fibre is naturally brown but it can be chemically coloured black or white.
They are grouped as 1 Tie, 2 Tie and 3 Tie fibres. Also, they are cut into different sizes such as 12cm 15cm 17 cm and 18 cm to meet customer needs.
- Natural Brush manufacturers
- Mattress manufacturers to enhance the structure of fibre mixtures
- Broom manufacturers and special filter makers
- Banister manufacturers
- People engaged in Tawashi products
- Using as a growing medium. E.g. – for Orchid growers to use as lining a vanda basket, for potting mixtures
- Making birds’ nests
- Coir twin product users
- In geotextile manufacturing
- For car seats and mattress stuffing
Why you should hunt for G.W. Bio Substrates
- We offer the best price
- We offer low moisture and high-quality fibre
- We customize sizes, colours and other specifications
- We ensure maximum loadability