Coco Husk Chip Bales (4.5 kg)
Coconut husks are sliced into required sizes to obtain coco chips. They have become an important, natural, economical growing medium. They have replaced fir bark in organic agriculture.
- For green house farmers, horticulturists, floriculturists, especially for Gerberas, Orchids and Anthurium cultivators
- Landscapers, golf ground and lawn developers and for anybody interested in growing in pots
What are the special benefits?
- High water retention and porosity
- Have resistance to fungi and is a 100% natural and renewable source
- Retain fertilizer efficiency with excellent drainage
- Prevent stress after potting
- Help inner germination of seeds
- They prevent excess saturation and salt
- A 100 % natural and renewable material
Why you should hunt for G.W. Bio Substrates?
- We offer an unmatchable price
- We pick and choose the best coco chips without impurities for our products
- We ensure the maximum loadability
- We customize different chip sizes, mixtures, packing as to customer requirement.
- We are a real manufacturer for this product
- We are an experienced and sought-after real manufacturer of this product.